July 05, 2012

Nick Senior 2013

Nick is going to be a 2013 Senior at Granite City High School. He and his family go to the same church as my family goes to and his Grandma is one of my Grandma's very good friends.


Photobucket


Nick is officially the 3rd Senior guy I have photographed.... I was very impressed!
Photobucket


First time I have even seen flowers at SIUE gardens... didn't care if I was photographing a guy, I was taking advantage of them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know what it is with the "serious face" I ask all of my Seniors make, but I always end up loving them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We met some friends =)
Photobucket


Love this one!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Took a few pictures of Nick with his brother, Drew.
Photobucket


& then with this whole family!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment