July 23, 2012

Jordan & Hannah ~ Engaged!

I ususally don't start a blog post with a picture like this, but this picture below is going in my top favorite pictures I have taken ..EVER! 


It's just so peaceful and Hannah, you are gorgeous!
Photobucket


Anyways...this is Jordan & Hannah! We graduated in the same class, and they have pretty much been together for forever =) 
Photobucket


I'm really not much of a morning person, but with this heat we have been having, starting at 8a.m. really was a good idea
Photobucket


& Hannah... don't ever cut your hair =)
Photobucket


Some pictures with Linus =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you to Kate (who loves having her picture taken) for helping with Linus and carrying all the stuff! 
Photobucket

Photobucket


Love Love Love
Photobucket


BLINGG. I LOVE princess cut diamonds!
Photobucket

Photobucket


& showing some love for the StL
Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment