November 04, 2012

Drew & Renee | Married!

My very first wedding that I got to shoot was for one of my very dear friends from High School. Her name is Renee and I got to spend one of the happiest days of her life with her while she got to marry her best friend, Drew.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't that an awesome bouquet?! & that's lace from her Momma's wedding dress
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew thinks I'm pretty funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew received this in a text message....
Photobucket

.... and this was his reaction! 
Photobucket

This photo actually makes me nervous even when I look at it! This was before the ceremony, and Drew & Renee could not see each other!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew's reaction when Renee turned the corner to walk down the aisle 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just seconds after becoming Man & Wife!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls actin' like Dudes...
Photobucket

...Dudes actin' like girls.... notice the "duck face"
Photobucket

Photobucket

The reception venue was amazing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Each table was unique and so detailed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite from the whole day =)
Photobucket

Thank you Drew & Renee for letting myself and my second shooter, Kasey, spend your wedding day with you! You both made my first wedding so easy... I cannot wait until you see all of the photos!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where's waldo?! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment