October 06, 2012

Cody & Joscelyn | Engaged

I am so excited for Cody & Joscelyn's wedding coming June 2013! Their wedding colors are yellow and gray... and if you can't tell by this blog, those are my favorites!

Joscelyn and myself go way back to elementary school! I would post pictures... but all of the ones that I found are a little too embarrassing of myself! Haha!

I always debate on which picture to post first, but when I shot this picture, I knew it just had to be first on the blog!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That window wasn't easy to get into!
Photobucket

LOVE THE LIGHT =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't this the cutest?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a few of these... but this one made me LOL for real!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment