June 14, 2012

John & Sarah ~ Engaged!

A few months ago I received a message from one of my favorite teachers! Ms. Chapman (Chappy), my 8th grade teacher from Coolidge Middle School was engaged, and wanted me to take her and her fiancĂ© John's engagement pictures! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


picture with the puppies!
Photobucket


John wasn't much of a talker, but you can tell he loves Sarah =)
Photobucket

Photobucket


HELLO red barn!
Photobucket

Photobucket


I am also super excited to shoot their November wedding this year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


AHHH love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Katie, I love these photos of Chapman and John. You did a great job capturing how happy she is! Chapman, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete